Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article has not been previously published in other publications, nor should it be concurrently submitted to another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice and Microsoft Word.
- URLs for the references are provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; includes line numbers; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The article has at least 35 references that are quality, reliable, and accessible primary sources.