This stainless steel 2 tier clearing trolley is available in 3 size options and can aid safe materials transfer.
- Robust, self-supporting and hygienic design, high-quality stainless steel
- 3 size options available
- Use for transport, temporary storage & stocking
- Designed for reduced particle retention
- Carriage load: 80kg
- 2 x one piece shelves with profiled and curved edges
- 4 swivel castors, 2 with lock
- SSTT10 - Overall Footprint Dimension - 695 x 495 x 900mm (WDH), Shelf Clearance - 538mm, Trolley Surface Dimension - 600 x 400mm
- SSTT11 - Overall Footprint Dimension - 895 x 595 x 950mm (WDH), Shelf Clearance - 591mm, Trolley Surface Dimension - 800 x 500mm
- SSTT12 - Overall Footprint Dimension - 1095 x 695 x 950mm (WDH), Shelf Clearance - 591mm, Trolley Surface Dimension - 975 x 600mm
- Deep-drawn shelves with 10 mm high profile edge, hygienically folded by 35mm and rebated inwards, designed for easy cleaning.
- Push bars integrated on both sides into tube frame ensure good manoeuvrability.
- 4 polyethylene disc bumpers serve as bumpers and protect trolley on all sides as well as building-side walls from being damaged.
- Trolley runs on 4 swivel casters of which 2 with total locks, ø 4.9" (125 mm), with pin fastening.
- The Hupfer serving trolley is a welded model delivered ready for use
- Very low space requirements while offering the same usable area in comparison to other products.
- The smooth and cavity-free raised edges makes this model easy to clean, and prevents dirt from accumulating in the corners.
- Optional noise dampener pads supplied with the trolley. These can be applied if the trolley is NOT to be used in a cleanroom